At Home, At School, At the Office, Health Centres, Leisure Clubs, Residential Homes, Shops, Cinemas, Restaurants...
...In every environment you find yourself in.
It is the responsibility of all organisations, individuals, employers and employees to protect the health, safety and welfare of the general public and the service they use.
It is therefore essential that every organisation, individual, employer and employee are aware of the RISKS and HAZARDS that they may be faced with. How to effectively AVOID a potentially HAZARDOUS situation and what to do if a HAZARDOUS situation arises.
Our comprehensive Health and Safety in Social Care and Schools Course gives you all the information, guidance and advice you need inclusive of:
· Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences 2013
· Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
· Fire Precautions Regulations 1997 and further amendments 1999
· Fire Safety Order 2006
· Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
· The Human Rights Act 1998
· Data Protection Act 1998
· The Code of Conduct and National Minimum Training Standards for Residential Workers
· Organizations Offering Health and Safety Training